Fiftyplus you.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com . Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Resistance bands can be an incredible tool to work out the whole body and its considered to be a feasible alternative to lifting weights.
- It’s easy to do these exercises and much safer than dealing with heavy weights. They can improve flexibility, mobility, and strength. This is verified by a recent research published in the Journal of Human Kinetics in 2018 and the conclusions were impressive. Among others it was concluded that resistance bands during upper body strength training exercises with dumbbells vs resistance bands had similar effects
- It is much cheaper to purchase a set of Resistance Bands rather a multi gym machine that would cost thousands more and would take up huge space.
- Can be used with Yoga, Pilates, and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs.
- Easy to find exercises online for ideas on how to use them.
- Easy to store in a bag in one of your drawers or even keep them in corner of the bedroom vs the typical work out machines
Check out our top pick below
Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
- Comes as a set of 5 with increasing resistance from extra light to extra heavy
- 41-page E-Book include illustrated exercises that demonstrate how to use the resistance bands and access to online resources
- Comes with a manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty.